Through participation in the REACH Initiative, students see benefits in multiple areas:
- Vastly improved soft skills such as time management, team work, professional communication, and a strong work ethic.
- Skills training in specific job skills identified as necessary by our employers.
- College credit through Minnesota State College Southeast for skills classes.
- On-site business immersions with at least four local businesses.
- Supervised work experience for school credit.
- Connections to business people who are interested in supporting and mentoring students.
- Decreased education costs after high school with credits earned at high school, connections to local companies who support continuing education, and a REACH Scholarship for education or retention bonuses at work.
- Improved self-confidence and the leadership that comes from experiences outside of school.